BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 22, 2006

Thoughts of London

Wow, so I'm finally here. It took a 10th century castle for me to realize I was in a foreign country. If any of you have read William Gibson's Pattern Effect you'll understand when I say, my soul has caught up with me. Anyway, Today = Big Ben, London Tower, British Library (original Bach manuscripts anyone?) London Eye, Parliament and Camden Market. I love London. It took a while, but I would live here. I am defiantly coming back, what we did today about 10% of what London has. I'll post pictures later (King Henry was very, "gifted") In the morning we go the the Prince Albert/Victoria (?) museum and maybe Buckingham before picking up a car and touring the countryside. So, you'll here from me next when we get to Dublin.

TTFN,
Nils

0 statements: