BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 01, 2008

REVAMP!!!!!!

Hello all you party people... this is what's up.

I started this thing as a travel blog for our family's trip to Europe... in 2006. As you may have noticed, I posted once and then kinda just didn't anymore. We'll go with I was WAY to busy having fun seeing things. (Truth: I was stuck in a camper-van for 6 weeks with people who really should not travel together for more than one.)

Luckily for me, and to your dismay (you'll see) Blogger was kind enough to keep this around so that I could use to write about whatever the hell I want to. I'm so excited, aren't you? ;)

I WAS going to start this out with an amazing story about how my best friend/sister and I saved the world on Thursday, but she plagiarized me and posted already. So you should go read what is my story about the zombie uprising that she posted.

Oh fine, she wrote it. Can I help it if she's a better writer? Whatever, just go read it. It's right here. (http://influencebad.blogspot.com/2008/07/fort-worden-adventure.html)

Go, right now. No, I'll wait... really.

(suckers)

0 statements: