BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Repost from Myspace

Yes yes, it's a re-post. I understand that it's almost (IS) cheating and lazy. Well guess what, I'M TIRED AND IT'S MY BLOG SO WHATEVER!

I love how I assume that this is being read by a cantankerous and critical, yet lovable, 65 year old army vet. It tends to skew my dialogue.

RIGHT THEN, this is a repost from Myspace (myspace.com/penguinboxers add me I'll be your fake friend for months!) and it is still true. I'm thinking that because OBVIOUSLY this gets read by more people I'll get more response and maybe be able to come up with a pattern.

Or I'm tired and felt like posting but didn't want to actually write anything.

HERE IT IS!

--------------------------

I do not understand my subconscious. Most of the people who I talk to about dreams, like friends and stuff, are all, "I had this dream last night where I cleaned my kitchen, but everything was upside down. Crazy."

So then I'm like, "Wow, that is weird. I had a dream last night where I was in a State Park that was also a shooting range and there was a Poodle-Eating Puma terrorizing our campsite. The end of the dream was me tackling the the Puma as it tried to eat our friends second poodle, the first having been the first victim of it's spree."

Poodle-Eating Pumas. Really. And that's not the weirdest. I've been in royal funeral processions where I am the crowd, the deceased, and flag bearer for the procession separately and at the same time, art galleries run by children that I am baby-sitting, and most recently in post-apocalyptic worlds that turn out to be movies but I am both spectator and "actor" except it's not a movie really, it's real. And it sets it's self up for a sequel. Go me? If anyone has any insight into the whole "this means that in dreams" stuff let me know. I think it's ridiculous but maybe I can find a pattern. I like patterns.

--------------------


TADA, I'm going to bed.

1 statements:

Becca said...

You have an AWESOME layout! <3

If you get any insight into dream interpretation, be sure to let me know - I have my fair share of weird dreams too. ^_^