BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Why yesterday was better than today, even though today has barely started and I could win the lottery.

Because yesterday, I WENT SWIMMING.  I can not describe to you how much I adore the water... it's a lot.  Like, A LOT a lot.  I started swimming when I was less than a year old, my mom did the whole water baby thing with me and it worked pretty well.  I was in swim lessons until I was 12 or 13, then stopped because I was a chubby kid and really hated having my shirt off in public.  WORST MISTAKE EVER.  (Well, it's on my top 5)  Stopping swimming is one of those things that, were time travel an option, I would go back and punt myself while yelling, "GET OVER IT AND GET BACK IN THE WATER YOU PUTZ!  Also, be careful on the trampoline." 


Anyway, yesterday I went swimming and played with squirt guns while it was 90 degrees outside.  TODAY I have to be to work in 30 minutes wearing long pants and a black shirt and making coffee for people while it is 95 degrees outside.  I promise that if anyone orders a hot drink past noon I will make it then throw it at them and yell, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING IT'S 95 DEGREES OUTSIDE YOU IDIOT!  Also, IT WAS NON-FAT BECAUSE YOU ARE HUUUUGE!!!!!"    

*sigh*  I really wish I could do that, stupid morals....

Off to work!  Wish me luck...

1 statements:

Firefly Haven said...

i couldn't work at a coffee place because of that...if it has more than 5 words in it....i'll just dump it on them.
This is Anne btw...