BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves...

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe.

I LOVE LEWIS CARROLL.  Just sayin'.


I know, I know... I haven't made a real post.... ummm.... ever?  That's because for me to write seriously I have to feel serious.  And I do now, but I can't write about it because I would "say" things that would get me in trouble later maybe.  So we'll stick with my normal mode of operation and I'll tell in all honesty that I want to go to the zoo.  I want to go to the zoo like a child wants to go to "just one more house" on Halloween.

One day I'll grow up, maybe.  I just hope I won't be a dick about it.



1 statements:

Becca said...

Ooooh! Ooooh! I want to go to the zoo too!!!

....

Who says we EVER have to grow up? ^_^