BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Of Vlogs, and new living spaces.

So I'm listening to my sister/bff Becca's vlog... She's conned me into starting one buuuuut not yet. 


Why?  Because I've moved!  

HOORRRAAAYYY!!!!!

Yeah, I am now living in my boss's basement.  It's not (quite) as odd as it sounds.  I have a separate entrance and everything so it's not like we have to see each other away from work.  But yeah, new place all too my self. (kinda) (sorta) (not really)  It's been kinda boring so far... I always knew that I I was a people person and I still am.  Living by my self is not the most fun in the world, but it is easier to walk around naked so there's that.

Right, so it's 3am... I may try to sleep some tonight.  Yes, yes I think I will.  Try, that is.  It is much too quiet here.

Adios.

P.S.  I will post a vlog later after I get the "requirements" from la sis.  Yeah.  Also, virtual tour fo' sho.'

0 statements: