BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 27, 2008

Daily Doings, Birthdays and why I love customers. Really.

'Lo all!  I'll start this one out by wishing my good friend John a "Happy Birthday!"  I love excuses to eat giant bacon cheeseburgers, and seeing people is always fun too.  For those in the Seattle area, John is in a show at the Renton Civic Theater.  It's the Mystery of Edwin Drood, and it's good so y'all should go see it.  Much audience participation, some in the form of voting.  Vote for the Indian guy, just do it... don't ask questions.  He's shady looking, he probably killed someone.


I was glad for the trip across the water, it gave me time away from unpacking.  I do not want to move EVER AGAIN.  I still can't decide if I hate packing or unpacking more... they're both terrible and I hate them forever and days.  DAYS I TELL YOU.

Work was fun today, we had speed daters there!  And terrible, unconvincing, not even sure if they were actually trying, transvestites.  I almost felt sorry for the poor man woman man PERSON.  All that work to sit at a window seat with a brewed coffee.  Sad, :(.

And then things like this happen, I am afraid to say that this is a true story.  I will leave you with it, think on it and teach children things.  Anything, as long as they're learning.  I would really appreciate it.

"Here's your panini, sans onions!" says Nils to the fuzzy boot wearing, pink accessorized teen in the window seat.  "Oh, they're from California?" she responds, ponytail adding emphasis to the question. "Could I maybe get that WITHOUT onions?  Thanks!"  She turns back to her laptop.

Nils stares blankly.

He turns around and drops his head, defeated.  A few minutes pass and he comes back, "Turkey. No onions," he mumbles.  "Thank you so much! I just hate those things." she says, and turns again to her computer and the test that will determine "Once and for all!" what movie star she was in a past life. 

0 statements: