BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wait, let me go check something..... oh ok. August. That's my birthday month. It's also the last time I updated this thing. I gave up inmyfacespacenovel for Lent and am having trouble because now I don't remember what the internet is for plus I don't have anything to whine at. Except for Livejournal, but that's gotten depressing lately. Holy isht! Let's make some happy.

Ummm........


Oh yeah, The other day I did an art project! That's happy! I have mucho goodo stencils from my days in Fuego (Every possible subtext is meant there) and my trash and recycle bins were boring and people didn't know what was what and I was tired of digging through the trash for cans and bottles SO *breath* I put lovely trees on the recycle bin and less lovely but still fun spray paint cans on the trash. I know that you're supposed to throw those in the special bin at the dump, but my stencil only had that and headphones that were "trash-like" and hell no was I going to hint at musical devices in the garbage. That's just wrong.

...still waiting for the clothes to dry....

...this is like when you see someone you know and have a brief chat and say good-bye but then it ends up you're going the same direction and you have to awkwardly hold the door open for them or wait in front of an elevator. I hate that. You can pretend to get a text message, but then sometimes you feel rude so you try to hide looking at it but then they see you and it looks even worse... like you drew attention to how awkward the moment was.

...sometimes I think about what it would be like if I was super crazy smart. Like, knew everything I needed to know ever in my life but had to go through life normally so other people wouldn't know. It would be just like what happens everyday now, except I would know shit. That would be nice.

I may start another list journal. I like lists, journals and writing implements so it would probably be fairly exciting for 20 minutes or so. I'm easily distracted so those types of things rarely last.

I think the clothes are dry so I'm going to go now. It's late and I have school.

Oh yeah... Life Update; I'm in college.

Goodnight.

1 statements:

Unknown said...

Hahaha remember in Superbad when Michael Cera says bye to Becca and they are walking the same way so he just walks really fast?