BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Internet Nostalgia

I got in my email today a letter from Livejournal, telling my that one of my journals was going to be deleted. I was confused, as I thought I had only the one... and then I remembered. This was starting post in that journal.



A Step
Nov. 19th, 2006 | 04:27 am
Today I make a step. Whether or not it is in the right direction only time will tell, but a step it is. Today I am outing myself. Sad that it is on a journal which no one will see and sadder that no one knows who I am but even Rome fell one brick at a time. Take the news and run with it, another gay exists in the world.



Can we notice the time/date stamp? I think, though I'm not sure, this was after I'd come out to Becca a little... meaning I told her I thought I might be gay but wasn't really sure about it. I am SO great at opening up to people. (SARCASM) Also, apparently Novemeber is the month because on the 17th of 2008 is when I came out for the last time. A two-year process; Good Lord. :p


0 statements: