BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Super awesome.

I have crazy amounts of "IT'S ALMOST SPRING BREAK." This is a new deal, because I've never actually HATED school before. But now I do! :D Seriously, I just don't get the point. Fuck money, I'd rather be happy. Right? The singing and playing are nice though... so I guess that's something. I'm going to maaayyyybe do homework now. I really should... I just don't wanna! Ugh, FINE. WHATEVER.


Love you all.

2 statements:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOU BACK! Also the other day on my little "blogs I follow" updater thing it showed that you made a post that just said: 8===D

Which I thought was HILARIOUS but now it's gone and I'm confused.

Penguinboxers said...

Haha, I wish I could claim ownership of that. There was wine and a group of people on my computer involved. I suppose I should have left it up. Ah well.