BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back to Bremerton

I came home this weekend... this was either a great idea or a terrible one. I'm currently sitting in my previous coffee shop and am reminded of all of the things I loved about it and most of the ones I hated. I've been home for just 24 hours and I don't wanna leave! Bremerton was always the lesser form of Seattle, but compared to Ellensburg it's freakin' New York and there are people here. People I love and who love me and who actually care if I'm doing well. I don't GET that in Ellensburg. Ugh, whatever. /whine. I love coffee, and have to finish this concert review so I can go do theory homework and watch the Olympics with Jill's mom type. So I'm going to do that, but if you read this you should say hi. Not using facebook sucks.


EDIT: I'm going to be trying out blog templates. (I need to learn HTML) If anyone has anything piano related NOT fucking anime please stand up? I really need to learn HTML. Ugh. Starting with the craziest I can find, just 'cause this be my house and I do what I want. Which currently is to have a TERRIBLE looking blog. w()()ts.

0 statements: