BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Psuedo-real-life

I'm at work.  It's quite slow.  I was going to catch up on my Hulu queue (Cougar Town ain't gonna watch itself people) then I decided I should make as much of a post as possible while no one wants coffee.

"Back to school, back to school..." Billy Madison had reasons, I'm beginning to wonder what mine are.  There's a Music Therapy program at a college south of my new favorite city, Portland, that I am considering transferring to but; it's more expensive, it's another new place and what if I go and music therapy turns out to be a bunch of horse shit?  I guess at least I'll be in Portland.  Ugh.  Research.  Decisions. Life.  All things I hate doing stuff with.  Oh well, I'll always have coffee.

Current school craps are busy as the more adult word for "craps."  Why I thought I would be able to handle  eight classes and a part time job I don't know.  I'm going to blame the dutch.  They're far away and can't do anything about it.   No, I'll blame that pesky Icelandic volcano.  It's causing so many problems I'm sure mine are part of them.  I am looking forward to a few things this quarter, the choirs will be performing at Benaroya Hall in May which is pretty fancy cool, and I'm learning the cello AND taking voice lessons.  It'll be nice to be tri-musical. (to a point)

I wish I could say more was happening in my life, but not.  June will be here swiftly enough and shortly after that I'm sure I'll be begging for school to start again, if only so I can get some student loans.

Good night y'all.  Sleep well, but not in one.

~n

0 statements: