BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, September 27, 2008

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves...

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe.

I LOVE LEWIS CARROLL.  Just sayin'.


I know, I know... I haven't made a real post.... ummm.... ever?  That's because for me to write seriously I have to feel serious.  And I do now, but I can't write about it because I would "say" things that would get me in trouble later maybe.  So we'll stick with my normal mode of operation and I'll tell in all honesty that I want to go to the zoo.  I want to go to the zoo like a child wants to go to "just one more house" on Halloween.

One day I'll grow up, maybe.  I just hope I won't be a dick about it.



1 statements:

Becca said...

Ooooh! Ooooh! I want to go to the zoo too!!!

....

Who says we EVER have to grow up? ^_^